Friday, January 20, 2012

That Awkward Moment When You Treat Your Blog as a Diary

Emotion is what makes the human experience so valuable, deep, and worthwile. There are moments when I have wished I couldn't feel emotion, because the emotion I was feeling was less than desireable. Lately I've noticed myself being apathetic. I used to find happiness in little things, and take a moment each day to appreciate the world's beauty. Such things occur rarely now. I ask myself why this is so, and what I can do to fix it. But on the other hand, I realize that this apathy is an emotion equally as important to experience as all the others; maybe I should just wait it out.

I feel like this has been more therapeutic than insightful or "brilliant." So thanks for listening for a moment; we could all use a little therapy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment