Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Beginning

I think I might start a blog. Because, you know, I have so many brilliant insights, and I love hearing myself talk. (And, for those of you who do not know, I am often sarcastic.) The idea of a blog is interesting. It is different than a diary; I feel like diaries are for writing feelings and events, but not so much ideas. I am looking forward to having a place to write down my thoughts about different aspects of life (for those of you who know me, you know I think a lot, and probably analyze too much). I may have different thoughts than you do, and I may express my thoughts differently than you. But I hope reading this will encourage you to open your eyes and mind to different ideas. Even if you don't agree with me, I hope you can at least understand me. And moreso, I hope that my eyes and mind will be opened via your feedback, and even the practice of writing my thoughts. Well, who knows how long this will last, but here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment